Sunday 2 June 2013

Dangling Tea Pots?

Good morning my lovelies
 
I hope the sun is shinning where you are today :o)
 
It's my turn to showcase the amazing yes amazing Tea Dance collection. The collection is so pretty, I had to go to town on this months make. I just love it!
 
 
The wall decoration has been made from two pieces of mount board, One with the arch cut out and 3D foamed over the top of the candi.
 
 
Complete with dangling tea pot and cups. I've covered both sides with paper and added micro beads to give texture and decoration.
 
 
All the edges have been lined with silver glitter.
 
 
The bunting and flowers finish it off.
 
Before I go I just wanted to show a few more project I made using the Tea Dance collection.
 
 
 A card made by cutting the top of the flower away from the paper and tucking paper behind it, then add frame and flowers.
 
 
Tea cup with little tags
 
 
Hope you like my projects, I'll pop them on Pinterest so come over and have a look
  
 
Happy crafting
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment