Tuesday 5 February 2013

Circle of love

Hi my creative lovelies,

Today's make I've made to join in with this weeks challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies as i haven't coloured a LOTV image for sooo long i thought i would colour my favourite 'love grows' stamp and give it the colour splash treatment.


The challenge is 'angthing but a square' so I've gone for a circle. The base circle is chipboard which I've covered in Echo Park paper and attached ribbon to the background to give a different effect. Then I've added braiding around the edge.


I've used a selection of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, the cherry blossoms have been took apart and a card candi has been added for the centre. More ribbon, lace and silver pearl string added at the back of the flowers.


Challenges:

Anything but a square

Love you or valentine

Love and lace

Bye for now

Hugs
Em xx


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love that image, your colouring is fabulous and the detailing you have added is so beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs.
    Manu

    ReplyDelete