Sunday, 12 February 2012

Book of Love

Hi creative peeps

Today i have a couple of projects to share with you. Firstly this book card without the pages just a deeper spine to allow for the flowers in the middle.

So heres the front...


I have used Echo Park Be Mine paper and Kraft card for the layering throughout.


The inside...


Magnolia stamps are called Edwin wants a hug & Tilda with many hearts
Coloured using Prisma coloured pencils
All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon from The Craft Fairy

I would like to enter the following challenge


Back soon

Hugs Emxx




2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous book card! Wow! Love it!! Great colors and the inside looks fab!!
    Thank you for entering the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

    Please could you consider taking the comment verification of, for people like me with dyslexia this is very hard, I have to get my hubby to do this for me, this way more people can comment on your gorgeous work ....

    ReplyDelete