Tuesday, 10 January 2012

New kid on the blog!

My first post i'm sooo excited!!

Hi creative peeps

So ive been thinking of starting a blog for awhile now (even attempted it once or twice) but the computer when wonkey each time :) nevermind hopefully ive got it sorted now, but bear with me lol

Another reason ive started this blog is because i have some fabulous news, i won Simply Cards & Papercrafts Card Designer of the Year 2011!! Woohoo

So here we go my first card...


I made this card with a stamp i had for christmas im a magnolia fan but i must say i really like colouring these cute mice stamps there my new fav oh! naughty em

Papers - Echo Park
Inks - Tim Holtz Black Soot & Walnut Stain
Colouring - Prisma Pencils
Flowers - Wild  Orchid Crafts
Glitter - Stickles Crystal & Platinum

Im entering this card into Wild Orchid Challenge wk 40 - Anythink Goes

I hope you liked my card, enjoy the rest of your day

Love Ya

Em xx




1 comment:

  1. Great creation in beautiful colours and lovely details! Thanks for joing our Anything Goes challenge at WOC!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete